Job Vacancy – Sales, CRM and Campaign Builder
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry and we are looking to recruit a pro-active and versatile team player who is keen to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. This is a commercial role within the marketing team with a strong focus on answering sales enquiries, managing our salesforce system, and executing email campaigns to engage and qualify leads.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek candidates who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Respond by email to inbound email sales enquiries and allocate sales leads as required, offering sales support such as booking and rearranging meetings, demos and ensuring leads are followed up in a timely manner
- Manage our Salesforce CRM system – building out our database to support targeted sales campaigns
- Own the B2B email marketing calendar, planning and managing email marketing campaigns
- Send out email campaigns using an email management tool
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on inbound leads and email campaigns
Skills and experience:
- Evidence of working with multiple formats to engage and qualify leads
- At least 3 years’ experience in an email marketing role, including designing, testing, and delivering email campaigns
- Experience in using email marketing platforms to create and run automated campaigns
- Experience in a similar role using a CRM system, Salesforce CRM preferred
- Initially you will be using the Mailchimp email management tool
- Some experience of Adobe suite – enough to do basic image work for email such as sizing images
- A basic understanding of HTML would be helpful but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin firstname.lastname@example.org