Job Vacancy - Industrial Automation Engineer
Alchemie is a fast-growing Materials Science company developing breakthrough new technologies to fabricate materials under digital control.
We operate in a fascinating, global, industrial world, encompassing a wide range of applications and industries often requiring the deposition of some of the most interesting and important state-of-the-art materials.
From dyeing textiles to coating food products, our technologies are being adopted by industries that want to revolutionise their manufacturing platforms with lower cost, more sustainable digital manufacturing methods.
Our people are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and are real-world problem solvers with advanced hands-on skills.
We need entrepreneurial thinkers who thrive in fast changing environments and have the desire to make an impact.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- Hands-on innovators that are skilled in the practical delivery of technology
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Able to develop machine control systems
- Produce electrical circuits and BOM for complete systems.
- Program PLC and PC based industrial control systems.
- Hands on experience with wiring and site commissioning
- Understanding of analogue and digital control circuits applied to custom circuit boards an advantage.
- Ideally experienced with B+R automation and Automation Studio, up to 300 KW power systems, winding experience and servo systems.
- Develop long term strategy for standardised components reducing inventory.
2(i) honours degree from a recognised university
PhD from a recognised university
Skills and experience:
5 years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
Industries: any industrial area where electronic communication and control is key
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days' annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com