Job Vacancy – Software Engineer
Alchemie is a fast-growing Materials Science company developing breakthrough new technologies to fabricate materials under digital control.
We operate in a fascinating, global, industrial world, encompassing a wide range of applications and industries often requiring the deposition of some of the most interesting and important state-of-the-art materials.
From dyeing textiles to coating food products, our technologies are being adopted by industries that want to revolutionise their manufacturing platforms with lower cost, more sustainable digital manufacturing methods.
Our people are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and are real-world problem solvers with advanced hands-on skills.
We need entrepreneurial thinkers who thrive in fast changing environments and have the desire to make an impact.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines
- and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Practical and able to make the most of current technologies
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience with Windows Application development
- Experience with User Interface design
- Experience with communication standards used for equipment interfacing
- Software development for embedded systems
- Knowledge of and experience with software version control
- Documentation and report writing
2(i) honours degree from a recognised university
Skills and experience:
5 years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
Industries: any industrial area where electronic communication and control is key
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 24 days' annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin firstname.lastname@example.org