Job Vacancy – Sales Manager/Executive
We are looking to recruit a number of ambitious, highly driven sales managers/executives to join our rapidly growing team based in Cambridge. You will demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-sufficiency and an ability to ask the difficult questions. We are a customer obsessed organisation and you will be quick to learn the technology & our products.
At Alchemie, our vision is a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing, delivered through the implementation of our breakthrough digital technologies.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to water pollution and accounts for 10% of the world’s carbon dioxide emissions.
We seek candidates who can help us to deliver the full potential of our clean-tech textile manufacturing systems and have the desire to solve one of the most important environmental issues on the planet today.
We are looking for people who are:
- Experienced in selling
- Experienced in selling inkjet equipment (desirable)
- Ability to generate high level value propositions and customer messaging
- Ability to compile and communicate data to influence transition to digital manufacturing
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Committed with the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
- Good knowledge/understanding of the textile industry value chain (desirable)
We are looking for an experienced sales executive, ideally with previous exposure to the textile industry, who is happy to lead from the front to develop and deliver in line with our sales strategy. You will work closely with the Senior Management team and you will have:
- Proven track record of sales in a business to business environment
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Experience in a technology start-up or other high-growth rate commercial environment
- Experience of working closely with R&D teams
- Customer management experience ideally in industrial machine sales
- Demonstrable industry network
Skills and experience:
- 2 years sales experience in industrial digital machine sales
- Comfortable with digital technologies
- Articulate in both written & verbal communication
- Technical background with migration to sales
We offer a competitive salary of £50K (plus OTE up to £100K) and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com