Job Vacancy – Sales Director
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, high-performing Sales Director to join our rapidly growing team based in Cambridge. You will demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-sufficiency and an ability to ask the difficult questions. We are a customer obsessed organisation and you will be quick to learn the technology & our products.
Alchemie is delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek someone who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Ability to cease on opportunity and close sales
- Proven track record of sales in a business to business environment
- Experience in a technology start-up or other high-growth rate commercial environment
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Skills and experience:
- 5 years sales experience in industrial digital machine sales
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven sales executive experience - meeting or exceeding targets
- Comfortable with digital technologies
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com