Job Vacancy – Quality Technician
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek candidates who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Practical and able to make the most of current technologies
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience of evaluating scientific samples following test procedures and documenting results
- Close attention to detail and wiling to report unusual results
- Able to follow documented laboratory procedures and assist in other general laboratory work as required
- Good communication skills and able to work on own or as part of team
Skills and experience:
5 years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
Industries: chemicals, foodstuffs, textiles, paper/packaging, electronics
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com