Job Vacancy – Mechanical Machine Fitter
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek candidates who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Practical and able to make the most of current technologies
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience with machine assembly, fitting work, particularly someone who has experience in special purpose machines.
- Some basic machine tool skills, cutting, welding and some basic machine wiring skills and pneumatics would be advantageous. Experience of handling electronic circuit boards and small precision components desirable.
- Ability to work under own initiative and flexibility in the requirements for the daily work demands are essential requirements for this position as the machines to be assembled also required some internal work on plant removal and installation of other third party equipment.
- Someone with a natural interest in special purpose machines and general understanding of machine systems would suit this position well as many aspects of the work may require problem solving and desire to produce quality equipment.
Skills and experience:
5 years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
Industries: chemicals, foodstuffs, textiles, paper/packaging, electronics
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com