Job Vacancy – Marketing Manager
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team based in Cambridge. You will head up and drive forwards the marketing strategy to help put Alchemie on the map and support our next phase of development.
Alchemie is a Materials Science company developing breakthrough new technologies to fabricate materials under digital control.
We operate in a fascinating, global, industrial world, encompassing a wide range of applications and industries often requiring the deposition of some of the most interesting and important state of art materials.
From dyeing textiles to coating food products, our technologies are being adopted by industries that want to revolutionise their manufacturing platforms with lower cost, more sustainable digital manufacturing methods.
Our people are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and are real-world problem solvers with advanced hands-on skills.
We need entrepreneurial thinkers who thrive in fast changing environments and have the desire to make an impact.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed with the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for an experienced marketeer who is happy to lead from the front to develop and deliver a multi channel global communications strategy. Working closely with the Senior Management and sales team you will be directly responsible for:
- Forming and implementing a global marketing strategy to support Alchemie sales closure and develop the Alchemie brand and corporate identity
- Understanding the business strategies on all levels and translating these into sales, marketing plans and resources
- Running international events and exhibitions to support sales and promotional efforts
- Creating and implementing the internal communication strategy
- Developing Alchemie’s social media activity and delivering successful campaigns
- Undertaking market research to support marketing and sales initiatives
- Liaising with external agencies for design, web and PR projects
- Supporting sales team with sample creation, proposal preparation and generation of marketing materials
- Customer visits and analysis to better understand effectiveness of marketing initiatives
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years senior marketing leadership experience in a B2B industrial environment
- Proven experience of developing and delivering engaging and successful social marketing campaigns
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations at conferences and industry events
- Experience of planning and representing company at global exhibitions and events
- Experience of distilling complex technical information and turning it into compelling marketing resources for customers
- Experience of developing & delivering international marketing campaigns
- Experience of delivering campaigns and working in China market highly desirable
- Happy to travel globally to represent Alchemie at events and customer meetings (approximately 1 week in 6 out of the office)
- Experience in a technology start-up or other high-growth rate commercial environment.
- Happy to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
Degree from a recognised university
Marketing qualification preferred
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 24 days' annual leave, private medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
So, if you like the idea of being different, living up to some key challenges and want to become the best, apply for this position!
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com