Job Vacancy – Manufacturing Manager
Alchemie is a fast-growing clean-tech manufacturing equipment company developing breakthrough new technologies to transform the sustainability profile of the textile industry. Our mission is to revolutionise the textile industry with clean-tech digital manufacturing solutions that eliminate the environmental impact of textile dyeing and finishing.
The key benefits of our digital approach to textile dyeing and finishing are:
- Digital manufacturing agility: designed for e-commerce supply chains
- Reduction of energy consumption by > 85%
- Elimination of wastewater emissions
- Significant cost reductions of > 50%
We are delivering next-generation textile production processes that will be radically more efficient, less costly and more sustainable with our advanced digital manufacturing technologies.
Our people are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and are real-world problem solvers with advanced hands-on skills.
We need entrepreneurial thinkers who thrive in fast changing environments and have the desire to make an impact.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Practical and able to make the most of current technologies
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following key technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience in leading manufacturing operations of high value capital equipment
- Deep industry knowledge of textile, paper or roll-to-roll packaging/printing equipment
- Track record in establishing new manufacturing operations and processes
- Proven manufacturing responsibility of high end capital equipment build
- Capable of setting up a manufacturing process
- Strong Operational Management ethos
- Can manage disciplined processes and teams
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Significant experience in quality management and operations in an ISO9001 environment
- Supplier management capability
- Understanding of P&L and cashflow in high value capital equipment manufacturing
- Knowledge of latest best practice methodologies in manufacturing – e.g: Six Sigma, Kanban, MRP, ERP, MES etc
- Driven to meet deadlines and quality standards
- “Can do” attitude and overcome problems with ease
- Familiar with all the manufacturing management tools that drives efficiency of build
Skills and experience:
10+ years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
Industries: chemicals, foodstuffs, textiles, paper/packaging, electronics
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days' annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin email@example.com