Job Vacancy – Facility Cleaner
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry and we are looking to recruit two thorough and proactive cleaners to join our rapidly growing team based in Duxford. The ideal candidates will have high standards of cleanliness, pride of work and ensure the facility is kept clean and tidy throughout. We require two cleaners for 2 hours per day each from 5:30pm - 7:30pm (10 hours per week each) for a large facility daily clean. There will be opportunities for overtime and occasional weekend work.
The following core tasks will be require:
- Reception – floors hoovered and mopped, surfaces wiped (including window sills), glass door wiped
- Main staircase – hoovered and mopped, glass bannister polished
- Office Floors hoovered and all desks wiped down daily.
- Meeting Rooms and Customer area – all surfaces dusted and polished, hoovered daily, rubbish removed, windowsills polished
- All hard flooring (customer area, labs, workshop, production area) hoovered / swept / mopped
- All kitchens (Customer area, staff kitchen, upstairs kitchen) have surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned, dishwashers on daily and left tidy
- All toilet blocks (Customer Area, Unit 3 – next to staff kitchen, Unit 5 – Upstairs office area, Unit 4 -Mezzanine floor, Unit 4 Production area) have sinks and toilets cleaned, stocked with toilet roll, hand towels, soap, antibac gel, floors mopped)
- Waste removal – empty bins and remove any rubbish from facility.
Skills and experience:
- High standards of cleanliness
- Good time-management skills
- Consistency and attentiveness
- Pride of work
- Highly responsible & reliable
We offer an excellent salary of £15 per hour including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
Please send your application to Penny Martin email@example.com