Job Vacancy – Electronics Engineer
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek candidates who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- Hands-on innovators that are skilled in the practical delivery of technology
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following technical skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience with design for manufacture (DFM) and industrial electronics
- Experience with high frequency acoustic systems
- Experience with high frequency piezo actuators e.g.: ink jet, ultrasonics, acoustics
- PCB design, and design for EMC, test and manufacturing
- Product design verification and validation
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and best practice industrial design
- Software development: real-time imaging, embedded control systems, PLC controls, MES interface
Skills and experience:
- 5 years industrial experience in manufacturing or product development
- Industries: any industrial area where electronic communication and control is key
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, medical insurance and pension fund contributions.