Job Vacancy – Customer Service Administrator
Alchemie is a fast-growing, ambitious company delivering unique clean-tech products to the textile industry and we are looking to recruit a pro-active and versatile team player who is keen to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. This is a commercial role within the sales team with a strong focus on answering sales enquiries, liaising with customers & managing our salesforce system.
The textile industry is the world’s 2nd largest contributor to chemical pollution worldwide and accounts for 25% of the worlds carbon budget by 2050.
We, at Alchemie - strongly believe our clean-tech approach will lead to a world with zero pollution from textile dyeing and finishing.
We seek candidates who can help us communicate the value proposition of our clean-tech systems within the textile industry and have the desire to influence change.
We are looking for people who are:
- Smart-thinking individuals who inspire and create positive change
- Team players who are able to build strong working relationships across disciplines and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovators - going beyond conventional boundaries
- Committed and have the belief to deliver against high expectations
- People who go beyond the norm and have the desire to change the world
We are looking for the following skills, experience and capabilities:
- Respond by email to inbound email sales enquiries and allocate sales leads as required, offering sales support such as booking and arranging meetings, demos and ensuring leads are followed up in a timely manner
- Manage our Salesforce CRM system
- Interested to learn and develop knowledge within the textile industry
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
Skills and experience:
- 2 years+ experience in customer service and/or sales within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of international shipping documentation is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and profit bonus including a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and pension fund contributions.
Please send your application including a CV and covering letter to Penny Martin firstname.lastname@example.org